Things I can’t do after surgery:
- pick up/carry my daughter
- eat fruits or veggies or dairy or whole grains without getting sick
- refill the birdfeeder
- go grocery shopping
- walk the dog for more than 10 minutes without getting tired
- sleep well
Things I can do after surgery:
- read lots of paper books (previously difficult as most of my reading was done while in a darkened room while nursing, hence on a kindle)
- watch hours and hours of How I Met Your Mother
- eat white bread and pasta
- drink gallons of peppermint tea with lemon
- sleep in while my husband takes care of The Kid.
I guess it’s not that bad. The End.